Rob's TIMSS Blog

My discoveries and ramblings of TIMSS/Personify.

Friday, May 12, 2006

TAUG 2006 is over

TAUG 2006 is over now and I'd have to say it was a pretty good one. TMAR always puts on a great event and this was no exception. Not only was it great to see the old familiar faces, but it was also great meeting all the first time attendees.

Thanks to all of you who told me that you get a lot out of this blog. One person told me that something he found here saved his organization $8,000!

Even thought it was my sixth TAUG I still got a lot off good ideas and tips, one of which will save my staff a lot of time when entering orders. Don't worry, they will show up here soon. :)

Although once again my favorite session had to be the open training session for 5 hours! Thanks to April and Parag for staying the extra hour and answering all our questions. It's always fun trying to stump you.

What next year's TAUG really needs is new presenters (I need a rest). I know you all are doing some neat stuff, present it. You've got a year to prepare.

See you all at the next TAUG in Albuquerque, April 22-25!

Applies to: TIMSS5 & TIMSS6 & TIMSS7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home