Rob's TIMSS Blog

My discoveries and ramblings of TIMSS/Personify.

Monday, March 19, 2007

TAUG 2007

Yes it's TAUG time again. This year the TMA Resources Annual Users Group (TAUG) meeting is in Albuquerque, April 22-25. I'm on the Program Committee and I'm really looking forward to this year.

The sessions are categorized by personas. If you've been to the registration site (http://www.taugconference.com/) you will see the different personas that the sessions are aimed atWhat's so great about TAUG? Here's a short list:

1. Great educational content
2. Networking with your counterparts that also use TIMSS
3. Free time with your Project Manager
4. Meet your TIMSSCare Rep.
5. See what other people are doing with TIMSS that you should be doing.
6. Get a look at Personify
7. Put a face to a helpful name from the listserv

This is my 7th TAUG (oh my God!) and I still get lots of good information from it. Just look at my blog posts from just after TAUG a year ago. Most of them were gleaned from it.

I hope to see you there! And if you have anthing you'd like to see here, let me know.
Applies to: TIMSS5, TIMSS6, Personify

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home