Rob's TIMSS Blog

My discoveries and ramblings of TIMSS/Personify.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Changing Teams

I've gone to the other side.... I left COF and I'm now working for TMA Resources.

I wanted to get out of COF and Edi was nice enough to give me a job. I'm working for Paul Gannon in Marketing as the Partnership Manager. That role will have me working with partner companies like Syscom Services and Boxwood Technology, helping them work with TMAR and integrate with Personify.

One of the goals is to come up with a standard toolbox for partners to use in their integrations with Personify. I'll need to talk to not only these partner companies, but TMAR clients and others outside of the family to see what should be included in the toolbox.

Wish me luck, and I might be calling you asking what you think we might want to include.

And yes, I plan to continue blogging about TIMSS & Personify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home