Rob's TIMSS Blog

My discoveries and ramblings of TIMSS/Personify.

Monday, October 30, 2006

TIMSS 6: Internal Staff Listing

We wanted to generate an internal staff listing with phone numbers, room numbers, departments, pictures & bios from TIMSS. I didn't want to add department & room to the customer table since this information is only for a few customers.

So I added these fields to the SEC_USER table and the User Setup screen (SEC001) : master customer id, room, department. This way I can join SEC_USER with CUSTOMER and get all the information I need (I had already added a BIO field on the customer table). I also setup a type for department and used a validation code to populate a drop-down on the screen.

Now I just need to make sure my staff all have customer records and user ids.

Applies to: TIMSS6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home